Promote Personal Health & Healing Within Your Business, Group, or Organization
Both men and women feel the strain of trying to balance work-life-technology-school-family-friends; often caring for everyone else before themselves. The Power to Reconnect Workshop improves personal health, wellness, and overall effectiveness in the individual by encouraging self-care and providing tools to reinforce strategies at home. At the same time productivity, performance, camaraderie, and compassion within work teams are positively impacted.
FLIHH’s Power to Reconnect Workshop is a 3-hour a retreat-style “experience & learn” workshop designed to take place at the location of your choice: your workplace, at ButterFLIHH Farm, or at another retreat location. The full-day program is designed to soothe, nurture, and empower attendees and equip them with a toolbox full of self-care strategies they can incorporate into daily routines and quickly see benefits both at home and in the workplace.
- Strategies for mental wellness, mindfulness, and mind-body-spirit connection
- Emphasis on healthy touch and energy for the body.
- Take home hand-outs with easy to apply techniques to use at home
- Healthy food choices provided throughout the day
- Sensory soothing practices to reinforce at home reducing stress and anxiety
- And a take home gift bag for every attendee
FLIHH’s mind-body-spirit approach includes principles of:
- Mental Wellness: How to use strategies of mental connection, optimism, play, empowerment and resilience to facilitate healthy mind and body.
- Mindfulness, Movement and Meditation: How to incorporate mindfulness meditation and yoga into daily life as tool for stress management.
- Healthy Eating, Fueling the Mind and Body: How nutrition can impact the body.
- Touch and Energy: How senses and energy can help with physical, emotional and psychological challenges, moving toward healing, wholeness and strength.
Schedule a free initial intake session for our new customizable hybrid outpatient program for eating disorders and disordered eating.