Signup for the Tweens/Teens Power to Re-Connect with Nature, Animals and Low-Tech Activities, Friday, September 28, 2018 from 4:30pm to 7:30pm @Butterflihh Farm
Power to Reconnect is a 3 hour* retreat-style experience and learn workshop.
Many tweens and teens are over-connected to technology, complain of being bored, tired, stressed out… FLIHH’s Power to Reconnect Tweens & Teens therapeutic workshop can promote activities to reduce boredom, promote healing from stress, and encourage constructive connections by practicing tools for positive health and healing.
Participants will learn learn strategies for mental wellness including:
- Mind-body-spirit connection
- Fueling the body with healthy eating
- Touch and energy
And participants will have fun with healthy food, beverage, animals and other soothing activities.
The $175 workshop fee covers a three hour session and includes all materials, handouts, gift bag of tools for each attendee as well as meal/snack items.
Consider the Power to Reconnect Workshop for your group, school, after school program, business, or corporation.
Discounts are available for groups and on-site workshops and workshop content/timeframe can be tailored to your specific requirements with an adjusted fee.
Mind-Body-Spirit approach includes principles of:
- Mental Wellness: Use strategies of mental connection, optimism and play to facilitate healthy mind and body.
- Mindfulness, Movement and Meditation: Incorporate mindfulness meditation and movement into daily life as a tool for stress management.
- Healthy Eating, Fueling the Mind and Body: Mindful eating can impact the body.
- Touch and Energy: Senses and energy can help with physical, emotional and psychological challenges, moving toward healing, wholeness and strength