Signup for the Power to Re-Connect Workshop, Saturday, October 13, 2018 from 11am-2pm @Butterflihh Farm
Power to Reconnect is a 3 hour* retreat-style experience and learn workshop.
Many people are strained by attempting to balance work-life-family-technology-health-stress. FLIHH’s Power to Reconnect therapeutic workshop can serve to reduce burn-out, promote healing from stress, loss or illness and increase effective performance, focus and energy by practicing tools for positive health and healing.
Participants will learn learn strategies for mental wellness including:
- Mind-body-spirit connection
- Fueling the body with healthy eating
- Touch and energy
And participants will receive nurturing through food, beverage, scented towels and other soothing activities.
The $175 workshop fee covers a three hour session and includes all materials, handouts, gift bag of tools for each attendee as well as meal/snack items.
Consider the Power to Reconnect Workshop for your group, business, or corporation.
Discounts are available for groups and on-site workshops and workshop content/timeframe can be tailored to your specific requirements with an adjusted fee.
Mind-Body-Spirit approach includes principles of:
- Mental Wellness: Use strategies of mental connection, optimism and play to facilitate healthy mind and body.
- Mindfulness, Movement and Meditation: Incorporate mindfulness meditation and movement into daily life as a tool for stress management.
- Healthy Eating, Fueling the Mind and Body: Mindful eating can impact the body.
- Touch and Energy: Senses and energy can help with physical, emotional and psychological challenges, moving toward healing, wholeness and strength