Who We Are
The Foundation for Learning and Inspiring Health and Healing (FLIHH) is a destination where services for women, children & adolescents, employers and employees, counselors and families, through mind, body, and spirit can learn strategies to promote wellness or recover from illness in an environment that aligns with our values to be more in sync with nature, our planet, what impacts our bodies, what fosters growth and contentment. We exist to create an opportunity for effective therapies, experiential learning, connection, resilience, and positive focus to come together.
FLIHH is a dream realized for founder Sheri Damon, LMHC. Building on her effective and successful practice formerly known as Alternative Consultation, Counseling, and Training (ACCT), the FLIHH team strives to achieve the highest standards in behavioral health care, training, and consultation through a mind-body focused approach incorporating proven strategies to achieve overall wellness.
FLIHH provides a range of services to adults, adolescents, and families, as well as businesses, schools, and treatment facilities. FLIHH’s goal is to enhance, strengthen and/or provide alternatives in advancing mental wellness through:
- Behavioral health care services
- Retreats and workshops
- Professional development
Who We Serve
- Businesses can refresh, motivate and improve their staff dynamics and emotional health.
- Educational staff can acquire techniques and effective strategies for working with students with a variety of mental health needs, learning styles, motivational needs and interests.
- Families can learn how to work together to resolve complex illnesses such as Eating Disorders and Tech Addiction
- Kids and young adults can reach their goals while working with a caring and connected team familiar to them.
- Women can resolve issues with eating, body image, anxiety, and depression.